OK, everyone has their own way of making this. But I really like mine. They’re delicious and full of good, healthy fats and protein. Can’t go wrong with this delicious breakfast!
It seems slightly complicated, but it’s really fast. And the great thing about scrambled eggs is you can take them on the go.
5 or 6 extra large eggs
two tablespoons salted sweet cream butter
two tablespoons heavy cream
1. Separate the whites from the yolks. Throw the whites away. Place the yolks in a bowl.
2. Put the butter in a skillet to melt on about 4.
3. While the butter is melting, add the heavy cream to the yolks and mix it all together very well.
4. Pour the yolk mix into the skillet.
5. Let it sit for a minute. It should look like you’re making an omelet, and it should more or less be covered by the butter. Once the sides start bubbling, gently shake the pan back and forth. The egg should easily follow the pan’s movements.
6. Start flipping and chopping the egg. You want the pieces slightly small-ish so that as much butter as possible can be soaked up. You don’t want to waste all that good butter.
7. Cook the eggs until the majority of the butter is soaked in. Dump the eggs and butter sauce onto a plate.
8. Consume and try not to die and go to egg heaven.